Every successful artist has been helped along the way by benefactors. Discover how to identify patrons who can help your career, and how to network through your contacts to get an introduction to them. Learn easy, effective ways to ask for help in reaching those who can help further your career.
Join art marketing and art business experts Barney Davey (artprintissues.com) and Jason Horejs (xanadugallery.com) as they discuss how networking can help you meet people who can shape your career.
During the broadcast we will discuss:
- What is networking?
- Why networking?
- Where to network?
- Whom to target with your networking?
- No to business cards.
- What to bring when you network.
- How to make a good first impression.
- Have and elevator speech.
- Referrals – norm of reciprocity
- Givers gain.
- Follow up.
- Becoming slightly famous – public speaking.