The Ins and Outs of Blogging For Artists | Digital Learning Package
Discover New Ways to Make Your Blogging More Successful
Have you ever wondered if it makes sense for you to blog? Are you already blogging and wish you could make your fine art blog more successful? Barney Davey, who blogs at ArtPrintIssues.com and Jason Horejs, owner of Xanadu Gallery and RedDotBlog.com, have brought together their art marketing and blogging expertise to bring you the Blogging For Artists Learning Package.
In a recent podcast, Davey and Horejs discussed fine art blogging in depth and showed how artists can benefit from blogging and how to make a fine art blog more successful. Davey and Horejs gave guidance on how to start a blog and how to improve your blog once it is up and running.
Now you can download the 70 minute podcast, a full transcript of the podcast and a tutorial package that will help you take your blogging efforts to the next level.
In this package you will learn:
- Why artists need a blog
- How often artists should blog
- What blogging platform options exist and are best for artists
- Why WordPress is the best blog platform and why it’s okay if you are not using WordPress.
- Why content and frequency are more important than a platform
- Tips for capturing ideas for blog posts and sources for suggested blog topics for artists
- How blogging helps Jason (and you) to sell art
- How long should a blog be and how many words are most effective
- How blogging helps artists with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and the relative importance of SEO for artists
- Best tools for tracking traffic to your blog
- How to title a blog
- Best ways to get subscribers to your site and the merits of using RSS feeds versus email subscriptions
- Best free services for sending blog posts, email campaigns and digitally collecting email addresses
- Using Facebook to gain blog subscribers
- Should artists be using e-commerce to sell their work from their blog
- Affordable, professional proofreading sources for artists
- Tools for scheduling blog posts and reading your Twitter and Facebook feeds together
And Much More!
The Blogging for Artists Learning Package Includes:
- An mp4 video of the podcast to watch on your computer or iPad
- An mp3 audio of to listen to on your computer or iPod
- A PDF and ePub e-Book transcript- readable on your computer, smartphone or tablet
- A Resource Section which provides a full list of all links mentioned during the podcast
All of this for only $9.95
You will also receive a download of the WordPress Basics Video Tutorial Series. This download package includes 18 mp4 tutorial videos (for use on your computer or portable device). Each video in the series builds on the previous to make it easy for you to learn how to get started using WordPress, one of the most popular blogging platforms.
Check out the Table of Contents to discover all the useful information you will get in your bonus. The 18 chapters are broken into short videos to make learning and reviewing simple and efficient. They offer a straightforward, user friendly way for you to learn how to use WordPress.
WordPress Basics Digital Download Table of Contents
- How to install WordPress quickly and easily
- How to set your General Settings
- How to set Permalinks for your site
- How to adjust Discussion settings
- How to find and install plugins on your WordPress site W3 Total Cache
- How to set up your site so it’s more secure use plugin Better WP Security
- How to strengthen your password
- The difference between a Post and a Page
- How to style your content pages with bolding, italics, and underlining
- How to insert hyperlinks into your content
- How to add images to WordPress
- How to add a YouTube video to your content page
- How to modify your sidebar widgets
- How to add new categories
- How to add new links to your blogroll
- How to add new users to your site
- How to find free themes for your WordPress site
- How to use Menus in WordPress
Order Your Blogging For Artists Digital Learning Package Today
Please note that the email address you use to place your order will be the same email address we use to send you the download links for the digital content. Please allow several minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.
Includes Digital Video, Audio and eBook Downloads - All Available for Instant Download Upon Purchase